Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another blog post on the 1920-21 article

It's here. Not a lot of discussion because he can't access the article, but still nice to see people taking notice. He calls it an "interventionist" response... I suppose that's fair enough.

I like the blogger's description of himself:

"I am a law student at Rutgers University in Camden. My main career goal is to use the law to force my Libertarian ideals on people I’ll never meet. If these people could subsidize me as well, that would be a bonus."

Sounds reminiscent of my post on libertarian social engineering :)

2 comments:

  1. Compared to Tom Woods, I believe pretty much anyone who believes government has ever done anything worthwhile would be considered an "interventionist". That was my basis for comparison. :)

    Do link to your post on libertarian social engineering! I would love to read that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha - I had intended to. Link is now up.

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.