Tuesday, February 22, 2011

On the publications front...

I just submitted a shorter piece to the Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics (with much gratitude for thoughts provided by Evan and Jonathan). I can talk more about that later perhaps.

Next I plan on writing two other short pieces:
1. A review of Ettore Gotti Tedeschi's recent remarks on Keynes for Commonweal (Tedeschi is the president of the Vatican Bank), and

2. A quick note about my "end agricultural subsidies/double NASA's budget" idea for The Space Review.
I think the Space Review piece has a reasonable chance of being accepted, but I'm not sure how easy it is to get something in Commonweal.

I'm also moving full steam ahead on the NBER paper on engineering labor supply, and will have a few conference calls on that in the next couple weeks. Once that gets substantially drafted I'll pick up a full-length article that's been stewing in limbo for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.