Monday, February 24, 2014

Minimum wage request

If anyone that considers themselves sympathetic to/convinced by the Neumark/Wascher half of the literature and would be interested in reading and providing reactions to a 3,000-4,000 word piece on the minimum wage later in the week, I would appreciate hearing from you.

I'm writing something up on methods for a non-technical audience (or at least a diverse audience including less technical people), and I want to make sure the simplification of the issues I've made are fair (there are obviously a million factors to discuss but I am focusing on what I think is the single most crucial point in making sense of the literature).

You can leave a comment here or email me at dan.p.kuehn@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Sure I can skim it. (Sorry I can't promise an in-depth review.)

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.